We offer Sunday school to every age of life and we have chosen to use the D6 Curriculum for our church family. We feel it provides great educational material from Scripture while aiding us as parents and believers to accomplish the mission of Jesus for the Church: make disciples who make disciples.
Why we choose to use D6:
- D6 is based on the principles of Deuteronomy 6:5-9 — love God, love His Word, and teach your children to do the same.
- Most PARENTS are the primary disciplers in the home.
- The CHURCH is the primary disciple making tool of parents.
- D6 connects the church to home and families to one another.
- D6 Curriculum is one of the most effective small group and Sunday School curriculums you can find.
- Preparing the next generation requires preparing the current one.
- D6 is committed to helping build believers
through church and home.
1/168 reminds us that the average student gets only one hour a week in
discipleship—we say (as does Scripture), “It’s not enough!” The D6 curriculum provides
solid lessons for teaching your students how to make wise biblical decisions
about everyday life. It further helps the parents (and grandparents) reinforce
your lessons while at home. See how the teaching guides (at church), devotional
study guides (at home), and parenting tools (bonus items) help you implement
the most comprehensive discipleship strategy.
Find out more at: